March 20-22, 2018
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Information related to Decree num. 196/2003, regarding personal data protection
Personal data collected in this website, like names, addresses and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, items of interest, are used for and with no mediation of electronical devices for treatment foreseen by Decree n. 196/2003, andfor the following purposes:
- Supply services to registered users;
- Produce studies and surveys;
- Send informative communications.
This information, as for all other information displayed in this website, will not be transmitted or broadcasted to third parties, if not to suppliers in case of technical intervention to ensure the service or to manage administrative issues.
This websites displays links to other websites not managed and administered by Acimga, that is therefore not responsible for their contents or the compliance with regulations regarding data protection.
Users are entitled to review, modify or cancel their data at any moment, through communication via e-mail or fax.
A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded on to a device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and to identify users returning to a website.
For more information see:
Categories of cookies
The Cookies are broken down as follows:
Technical Cookies and performance cookies
- Technical Cookies – These are strictly related to browsing the website and guarantee normal use of it. Among other things, they make it possible to recognise the computer or mobile device when a new connection is made and to manage a browsing session allowing continuous connection to the area protected by your login details for the entire duration of the browsing session.
- Performance cookies – They are used for statistical purposes to improve the service and the use of the Website by its users. Performance cookies helps, for example, to identify especially popular areas of the website.
Session and persistent cookies
Cookies can expire at the end of a browser session (from when a user opens the browser window to when they exit the browser) or they can be stored for longer.
- Session cookies - allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. These session cookies expire after a browser session so would not be stored longer term.
- Persistent cookies - are stored on a users’ device in between browser sessions which allows the preferences or actions of the user across a site (or in some cases across different websites) to be remembered.
First and third party cookies
Whether a cookie is "first" or "third" party refers to the website or domain placing the cookie.
- First party cookies – are cookies set by a website visited by the user / the website displayed in the URL window.
- Third party cookies – are cookies that are set by a domain other than the one being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and a separate company sets a cookie through that website this would be a third party cookie.
The Cookies on this website
The Cookies installed by the website are:
- ASPSESSIONID*– First party cookie – Expires: At end of session – Used to maintain Sessions in ASP.
- Printechvietnam– First party cookie – Expires: 4 days – Used to maintain the user sessions inside the website.
Third party cookies
You can find more information about third party cookies at:
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
See your browser help for how to do this: